We are looking for an account executive with a great track record as an SDR or early Account Executive experience. You will have experience and skills in lead generation, manage sales pipeline and deliver data driven results.
The right candidate will be detail orientated, highly self-motivated, and able to wear multiple hats.We live and work by the motto: "When you look back 6 months from today and don’t feel embarrassed by your work, we didn't grow and learn enough."This is why one of the most important traits we are looking for is the will to aggressively grow, learn and improve every day.
You’ll be the primary point of contact for the clients you’re working with and you will have a strong impact on the experience of clients by building a strong relationship with them. You’ll be responsible for managing the full-sales cycle from prospecting to close, working to convert companies into new Remotesome and grow the relationship.
It's a great opportunity because:
- You will get to work companies and people around the world. Literally, this is a role which connects you to people all over the globe.
- This is a startup company. We move fast and learn fast. If you are looking for a role where you can grow, this is the right place to be
- You will work directly with founders and help improve/create our processes.
- You will get to work on a product on the market and see how Remotesome takes recruiting game onto a next level first-hand
- This is an early position in the company and your work will have a big impact
Things you will work on:
- Work closely with the CEO to create the foundational go to market strategy
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and work with the team go generate new leads
- Managing the sales cycle from start to finish, responsible for closing net new revenue
- Working with recruiting team to find the best candidates for the clients and get them onboard in the shortest time
- Be the point person for all customer facing relationships with companies, focused on providing an exceptional customer experience
- Evangelize and educate the market around the Remotesome's value
- Be the voice of the customer, communicating customer and market feedback across the Remotesome organization (product, marketing, etc.)
- Contribute to process and repeatability by testing and learning from different market messages, positioning and outbound strategies
You will be successful in this position if you:
- Have a strong track record of hitting sales targets (as an SDR/BDR or AE)
- You are proficient using one of the sales CRMs (Hubspot, PersistIQ, Close, Outreach or similar)
- Self-starter with demonstrated examples of taking initiative to provide operational insight and value beyond core sales role
- Excellent communication skills/CRM knowledge
- Strong at multi-tasking and staying organized
- Thirst for learning and self-development
- Eagerness to be part of a foundational team, help foster culture, and have fun
- Have excellent English, both written and spoken (you will be facing English speaking clients 100% of the time)
Nice to have:
- Experience in recruiting/HR tech
- Have basic understanding of software development
- Competitive Salary + comission bonuses
- Uncapped commission
- 1.5x accelerators for anything over 100% quota attainment per quarter
- A clear career path for growth
- Meaningful stock options
- Unlimited Kindle Book budget
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 20 days PTO
- Equipment budget
- 100% Remote team
- $500 annual self-growth budget
- 1 month paid sabbatical for every 4 years of work with us
- No nights or weekends! The schedule is full-time, Monday-Friday
About the Company
Talent is everywhere. Opportunities are not. At Remotesome, we are on a mission to help hundreds of companies around the world hire talented engineers. We are growing more than 20% month over month and have numerous appraisals of engineers for which we have found life-changing jobs as well as happy companies who couldn’t believe how many great engineers we help them bring on board.
You will work directly with founders to make Remotesome a number one choice for companies who are looking to hire the great software engineers.
How To Apply
Apply by sending an email with a subject Application for Account Executive to email@example.com and attach your CV/LinkedIn for the reference.
Innspiral pays or copays health insurance for employees.
Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
You can work from anywhere in the world.