Talent is everywhere. Opportunities are not. At Remotesome, we are on a mission to help thousands of engineers around the world find their next remote job. We are growing more than 20% month over month and have numerous appraisals of engineers for which we have found life-changing jobs as well as happy companies who couldn’t believe how many great engineers we help them bring on board.You will work directly with founders to create and make Remotesome a number one choice for engineers who are looking to find their next remote career opportunity. We are a small company with less than 10 people and looking for someone who will help us manage and optimize talent acquisition and recruiting department. We are looking for a recruiting coordinator to help us scale our processes and helps hundreds of engineers get jobs through Remotesome.
It's a great opportunity because:
- You will get to work with thousands of talented engineers around the world. Literally, this is a role which connects you to people all over the globe.
- We put an emphasis on constantly improving and making our company better
- This is a startup company. We move fast and learn fast. If you are looking for a role where you can grow, this is the place which will surely help you grow and has lots of learning opportunities
- You will work directly with founders and help improve/create our processes.
- You will get to work on a product on the market and see how Remotesome takes recruiting game onto a next level first-hand
- This is an early position in the company and your work will have a big impact in the recruiting department
Who are we looking for:
You are organized and a great planner. This means you can juggle multiple roles at the same time. We are looking for someone who has exceptional problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
You get things done
When you sharp your axe, you execute with a great attention to details and consistent delivery. You are proactive when searching for information and you are 100% focused on delivering results.
You are not afraid to tackle anything. You know on how to deconstruct problems, work your way backwards or ask for help in order to see how things can get done or get better.
Obsessed about customers
Customer experience is one of the most important pillars at Remotesome. We are looking for someone who shares the same view and knows that providing outstanding experience to both sides makes the recruiter and everyone else in company shine.
Things you will work on:
- You will assist and help applicants prepare and schedule for interviews
- You will talk with candidates through multiple mediums, mostly via email
- You will be reaching out to Remotesome's pool of engineers regarding open job positions
- You will assist on outbound strategy on attracting more talented developers for open job positions
- You will coordinate and update statuses of candidates
- With your feedback help us improve processes and tools we use on the daily basis
- Update our clients with candidates and introduce them to talented engineers
You will be successful in this position if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in recruiting
- Have experience in recruiting software engineers worldwide
- Are organized and have great attention to details
- Are pro-active and a fast learner
- Have excellent English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience in end-to-end recruiting
- Experience working in a startup
Innspiral pays or copays health insurance for employees.
Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
Hiring Process: What can you expect
We want to be transparent about our application process. Nobody wants to be in the fog and not know at which stage they are.
We want to move fast and we always strive to give feedback and respond to every candidate's application.
1. Test Project (1h)
After the initial application, we will invite you to our home task. As we value your time, we don't want to take it more than 1 hours to complete the task. Tasks will be mostly connected with topics and challenges you will be tackling every day. We want to see how you think and approach problems.
2. Initial Interview (30-45min)
Once your application has passed an internal review, you’ll be invited to your first interview. This is a get to know interview where we want to learn more about you and explain more about the opportunity we have.
3. Interview with CEO (30min)
This is the last step after where you get to meet the founder and CEO Andrej and you get to learn more about the company and vice-versa.
4. Paid Trial Task (10h)
You get to spend 10h working with us on few tasks where you get to see how we operate and how we work. This time is split through 1-5 days and you also get compensated with $200 for working with us on this.
How to Apply?
Complete the form which you can find on the link below. It shouldn't take you more than 5-10min to complete the application. Should you have any additional questions regarding the role, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org