At Remotesome, we are on a mission to help hundreds of companies around the world hire most talented software engineers. We are growing more than 10% month over month and have numerous appraisals of engineers for which we have found life-changing jobs as well as happy companies who couldn’t believe how many great engineers we help them bring on board with Remotesome.
We value remote work, autonomy, and team members who love challenges so if you recognize yourself here, you are probably the right person
We’re currently looking to bring more software engineer to our talent pool without sacrificing quality, so if you’re a technical recruiter with a passion for sourcing this is the right opportunity for you.
What you'll do:
- Help us build a strong sourcing strategy to help us increase our talent pool and create a steady pipeline of talented engineers in from EU region.
- Own full life cycle recruiting, engage with applicants to guide them throughout their hiring process (from client screening to offer negotiation).
- Provide great candidate experience by connecting engineers with opportunities that align with their interests and areas of expertise.
- Work together with our interview engineers to identify right candidates for a specific job position.
- Write compelling outreach messages and campaigns to generate interest.
- 2+ years of experience sourcing or recruiting technical talent
- We work with remote talent, so you have an in-depth understanding of the global talent pool and global sourcing strategies.
- Strong sourcing expertise, the more experience the better with the following: Boolean search, Linkedin recruiter, GitHub, StackOverflow, Slack, Discord, SeekOut, Recuit’em, etc
- Ability to proactively find and assess candidates through various events
- You carry a proven track record for closing candidates, ranging from mid to senior technical positions.
- This is an English speaking role, so strong written and communication skills in English
- Diligent record-keeping relative to candidate tracking and applicant flow documentation
- Experience working in tech consultancy or recruitment agency
- Keen interest in software, technology, and recruitment
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary + Uncapped bonus on exceeding targets with a progression. The more you close, the more you earn!
- Join a culturally diverse and 100% remote distributed team - we’ve been working remotely since way before Covid and our team is scattered throughout 5 continents.
- $500 annual learning budget & unlimited Books Budget.
- 20 days PTO + 1 month paid sabbatical for every 4 years of work at Remotesome.
- We are action oriented, so less meetings and more time for you to focus on your work
Innspiral pays or copays health insurance for employees.
Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
Hiring Process: What can you expect
We want to be transparent about our application process. Nobody wants to be in the fog and not know at which stage they are.
We want to move fast and we always strive to give feedback and respond to every candidate's application.
1. Test Project (30min)
After the initial application, we will invite you to our quick task. As we value your time, we don't want to take it more than 30min to complete. Tasks will be mostly connected with topics and challenges you will be tackling every day. We want to see how you think and approach problems.
2. Initial Interview (30-45min)
Once your application has passed an internal review, you’ll be invited to your first interview. This is a get to know interview where we want to learn more about you and explain more about the opportunity we have.
3. Interview with CEO (30min)
This is the last step after where you get to meet the founder and CEO Andrej and you get to learn more about the company and vice-versa.
4. Paid Trial Task (4h)
You get to spend 4h working with us on few tasks where you get to see how we operate and how we work. This time is split through 1-2 days and you also get compensated with $100 for your work, no matter whether you get hired.