Sales Development Representative
Remotesome is looking for a fully remote Sales Development Representative / Account Executive who is looking to take initiative and have a high impact on the organization. You will work closely with CEO to build new pipelines and explore new opportunities around the globe. This is an evolving role where you will be responsible for Lead Development and Qualification as well as exploring new business opportunities with potential customers.
As an SDR at Remotesome, you'll speak with leaders in companies who are looking to hire remote engineering talent. You'll have an immediate impact both on companies and talented individuals who will find life-changing job opportunities through Remotesome.Being the first touchpoint for prospects, you set the tone for the rest of the sales cycle which means we are obsessed with creating a great experience for all the clients on board.Successful candidates will bring a strong desire to exceed expectations and carry a goal-oriented mindset with an affinity for sales.
What You'll be Doing
Most of your time you will be identifying and generating Marketing Leads through outbound activities — mostly email and other channels for digital outreach.
No cold-calling! 90% of the prospecting work will happen through email or through social networks.
- Generate new sales opportunities by outbound prospecting
- Work with our existing team to manage to acquire leads from different channels
- Create and manage sales sequences through outbound channels like email and social media
- Optimize/improve/experiment with the goal to improve and exceed targets and conversions
- Collaborate and provide feedback to improve messaging, content, strategy and results
- Look for new prospecting opportunities and channels and measure their performance compared to existing strategies
- Diligently track opportunities and accounts in the CRM
Who are we looking for?
The right candidate will be detail orientated, highly self-motivated and has a big desire to learn and grow.At Remotesome we stand by the motto: "When you look back 6 months from today and it feels you haven't learned anything new, there’s a problem."This is why one of the most important traits we are looking for is the will to aggressively grow, learn and improve every day.
This is an SDR position, so we are looking for people who have grit and don't take a "no" personally, but more as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- 2+ years of Sales experience with proven results
- Advanced English Level
- Track and record sales quotas and goal attainment
- Ability to connect and develop strong prospect/client relationships
- Willingness to take ownership and execute - can work independently
- Strong written and communication skills in English, with excellent organizational ability in Slack and Gsuite
- Great attitude, self-motivated, and a passion for growth
Bonus points for hitting one or a few points below:
- Preference for candidates based in the following countries: Brazil, Argentina or Colombia
- Experience working in recruiting or tech industry
- Experience with US/CA/EU markets
- Keen interest in software, technology, and recruitment
- Competitive Salary + OTE
- $30,000 dollars OTE (20k base, 10k+ variable)
- Uncapped commission
- 1.5x accelerators for anything over 100% quota attainment per quarter
- A clear career path for growth
- No disruptions (we have almost no meetings)
- 100% Remote team
- $500 annual learning budget
- Unlimited Books Budget
- 20 days paid vacation
- 1 month paid sabbatical for every 4 years of work with us
- No nights or weekends! The schedule is full-time, Monday-Friday
Innspiral pays or copays health insurance for employees.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
Hiring Process: What can you expect
We want to be transparent about our application process. Nobody wants to be in the fog and not know at which stage they are.
We want to move fast and we always strive to give feedback and respond to every candidate's application.
1. Test Project (30min)
After the initial application, we will screen your application and invite you to our quick task. As we value your time, we don't want to take it more than 30min to complete. Tasks will be mostly connected with topics and challenges you will be tackling every day. We want to see how you think and approach problems.
2. Initial Interview (30-45min)
Once your application has passed an internal review, you’ll be invited to the interview with the Ceo. This is a get to know interview where we want to learn more about you and explain more about the opportunity we have.
3. Paid Trial Work
You get to spend 4h working with us on few tasks where you get to see how we operate and how we work. This time is split through 1-3 days and you also get compensated with for your work, no matter whether you get hired or not.
How to Apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Application for Technical Recruiter. Please attach your CV or link to your LinkedIn.